EDGES PAINTING IN MINUTES
Cutting in paint can be tedious and time-consuming...but not any more! Introducing the Flocking Sponge Paint Edger, a special tool that minimize hours of tedious work required to tape and/or cut in by hand.
- Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
- Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
- Cuts in 5-8 feet per load
- Cuts in a band that is 4" wide
- Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
- Pays for itself in labor savings on the first day on the job.
- Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim
Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, this Flocking Sponge Paint Edger has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield and brush.
- Made of sponge material, durable.
- It has comfortable soft grip knob.
- Provides a smooth finish with no brush marks.
- Enables clean trimming around windows, doors, moldings, and cabinets.
- It quicker than conventional edge trimmers it works so much better than a brush you can do precision painting or paint.
- Colour: red + black
- Material: sponge + plastic
- Size: 12.5 * 9 * 4cm
Can be used to cut in paint around:
- Ceilings (smooth, or textured such as orange peel or knockdown. Users with popcorn ceilings have had mixed results)
- Accent Walls
- Baseboards (needs a top edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- Crown Molding (needs a bottom edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- Chair Rail
- 1 * Flocking Sponge Paint Edger
- 2 * Replace Pad