Fine Japanese Saw is very well known woodworking tool in Japan which Japanese use it to do fine wood crafting work and woodworking for long decades.
- SK-5 Steel Blade - imported from Japan, with high flexibility and wear resistance.
- Blade Tooth Design - cutting speed is 3 times faster,
- Small Teeth Design - highly smooth cutting surface, low wood chip rate
- Thin Blade - no stucking in the middle of cut especially cutting thick woods.
- Exchangeable Blade - Rotate the screw to easily change the blade
- 3 Sizes Available - Different size for different purposes, available in dual sided saw too.
Fine Japanese Saw can be used in a wide range of applications, such as gardening, woodworking, wet and dry wood, PVC & ABS plastic pipe sawing.
- Light and convenient,
- Time, energy and labor-saving.
Color: Red + Silver
Material: Plastic + Stainless steel
- A section 186g
- B section 239g
- C section 320g
Size: As the picture
1 x Fine Trimming Saw